When I was a Child,
I talked liked a child
I thought like a Child
I reasoned like a Child, but when i became an adult I put the ways of Childhood behind me 1corinthians 13:11
When I was a Child
I was curious
I was desperate to know if God Truly lives in the Blessed Sacrament on the Altar
When I was a Child
I do not sleep during siesta
I used to sneak to the chapel to pray, play and clean the chairs
When I was a Child
I hid myself from the Novitiate Reverend Sisters
I covered myself with the Altar Clothes whenever any Rev Sister passed by
And then as a Child
I went to where they normally keep the Holy Communion
to see if I would see a true flesh in the Blessed Sacrament
While as a Child
Something struck my chest and I fell
I fell so hard and asked God for Forgiveness immediately
while as a Child
Till I did ask for forgiveness, I could not stand up
I could not tell anybody since I was at the right place at the wrong time
Now I am an Adult
I know better that God is Everywhere
And He is always present at His Altar
It is a Sin to test God
God can not be mocked
He is the Living Bread
The Living Water
The Messiah the Samaritan woman failed to recognize
The Omnipresent
Written by Wandehighflyer..........................................BFH......................💖
No comments:
Post a Comment