Something happened!
************************************
Not once but twice
************************************
Amidst the tribulations of life, i was fighting
had so many encounters but this was frightening
It was Soothing
It was Amazing
How it happened was undefinable
the feeling unexplainable
inexplicable
indecipherable
The Mercy land is my Solace
The land you step on with no shoe lace
Quest for Grace
Spiritual Race
I was there to thank HIM
i was there to listen to HIM
Under a scorching sun with no Hymn
Under a scorching sinking sand with no dim
A seeker I am
I sought for the Lord and beheld His beauty in His house
A Warrior I am
I fought the battles with the Angels and won yes but not in Laos
A Preacher I am
His Gospel are on replay on my podcast
On the Most High my burden I cast
Something Happened
******************************************************************
******************************************************************
I was air-conditioned under a scorching sun
I was not hallucinating
It was sunny yet cold
I was blank
I felt HIS presence
it was like a halo placed above me
Not briefly but till my prayer was done
The Holy Ghost was there with me under a hot sun
He is Omnipresent and under a hot sun was not an exception
He is Closer than I think
No comments:
Post a Comment