FEELING DEPRESSED? I AM HERE ✋

Do you know that at least, one in a gathering of four is possibly suffering from mental health illness which could possibly be as a result of depression?

 We live in the age and time where all we do is to put on a glamour show in the faces of people around us, on internet and wherever we might find ourselves because we want to tell the world that we are winning.

People drop dead daily simply because they cant take it anymore, some even go to the extent of committing  suicide because they let suicidal thoughts creep in. 

people change their identity daily because they want a hideout from their old selves whereas, the thoughts still live rent free in their heads.

you think you have mood swings? have you done a double check to be sure it is not depression trying to set in to your mind?

depression is curable if you don't get soaked in it.

most people are depressed and they don't even know but if what you are about to read resonates with you then you should come closer.

do you feel sad or empty most hours of the day or things that used to bring out the lights in you doesn't entice you anymore because you feel it's same old nonsense and worthless? oh i get it, you lack energy and just let everything slides and feel no essence of living perhaps you believe the only way out is to leave this world with a written sad story besides your remains?

No! you are made for more
you are Powerful
you deserve a better living
you need a friend to lean on
you need me to listen to you

 I AM HERE          I     AM       HERE            I AM HERE

    I AM HERE           I AM HERE               I AM HERE

       I AM HERE                                      I AM HERE

          I AM HERE                                I AM HERE

              I AM HERE                         I AM HERE

                  I AM HERE                  I AM HERE

                     I AM HERE            I AM HERE

                        I AM HERE      I AM HERE

                                   I AM HERE


Firstly of all, i want you to know that you have someone to talk to. I know you don't want to be the news on the popular blogs, you want listening ears and a shoulder to rest on. i am ready to give you that with or without you revealing your identity.

To go anonymous, please drop a comment under this post anonymously and i will definitely help you as i have a proffered solution to whatever it is that wants to drag or had already dragged you into the dungeon hole.
Registration fee is just $7 or its equivalence in your currency. we get to get along without your story being out there. i don't motivate mentees/others with people's stories neither do i preach nor throw it out there as a learning curve for people, confidentiality is my watchword. it is just me and you. feel free to let it out.
I am waiting for you here to give you virtual kisses and hugs.


No comments:

FEELING DEPRESSED? I AM HERE ✋

Do you know that at least, one in a gathering of four is possibly suffering from mental health illness which could possibly be as a result o...

When i was a Child