Somethings never changed
Ever would i have imagined
Though i weary in despair
How can a feeling be so clear
Even when i least expected
It burst out when unanticipated
I found a beautiful rare gem
I felt a thing just like a whelm
In a land so full of stones
In a place turned down by cyclones
What a Sight for sore eyes
What a fortress of Happiness
That makes me smile and shine so bright
And makes my heart feel so light..
........written by Wandehighflyer BFH.......
Holla! You want some Creative Write ups based on Clean Memories and Inspirations? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR. *Helpful *Sporadic *Equivocal *Delightful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEELING DEPRESSED? I AM HERE ✋
Do you know that at least, one in a gathering of four is possibly suffering from mental health illness which could possibly be as a result o...
When i was a Child
-
When I was a Child, I talked liked a child I thought like a Child I reasoned like a Child, but when i became an adult I put the ways of Chi...
No comments:
Post a Comment