IT DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD



Now you are about to do it again
But wait,why do you want to tell me a lie?  Perhaps i know why.... You were scared, scared that i might blow up and let loose of the worst in me. You are scared that i might breathe fire like dragon
 But i am no dragon
The dragon is in you and it's breathing fire,not really because of me. Believe me i am telling you the truth.
The dragon is your LIE,it wants to fly out,out and away from your mouth. You were scared it will lash at me and Hurt me more.
  Dont you worry,i have heard so many lies and i'm still standing. I may be blackened and bruised but it doesnt really matter so pls let it out
So many people are wounded
So many lives are torn apart
Wounded gravely than if the truth had just been told
Lives that could have remained intact and enjoying the goodies of life. So many arguement incited because of a chain of lies.
I want nothing but the truth now,i wont breathe a word unless a life is at stake.
I wont stand by and see you burn with the flames coming out of the mouth of 
the dragon you keep within.
I love you and i want you to be free
Free from the dragon
Free from the snare...

Written by wandehighflyer...BFH.....

No comments:

FEELING DEPRESSED? I AM HERE ✋

Do you know that at least, one in a gathering of four is possibly suffering from mental health illness which could possibly be as a result o...

When i was a Child