Holla! You want some Creative Write ups based on Clean Memories and Inspirations? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR. *Helpful *Sporadic *Equivocal *Delightful
IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE
Just like any other day
I rode my horse to the middle of no where
Then i found something
Something no one could ever believe had existed for so long
It looks so real yet unexplainable
And it said to me
"We live we love we die
We exist we hate we die
Why dont we just live free and whine
Rather than be hating and die early
Name that crown you seek and want to wear
Is it POWER,LUST,FAME OR WEALTH?
Alas,all those crown will eventually melt
Because they are built from stones of despair
Dear one,why not be in pursuit of crowns made up of blessedness
Crowns like PEACE,JOY,LOVE AND HAPPINESS
Crowns that comfort the heart
Crowns that leave the face wit a heartfelt smile
Crowns that relief the weak legs that walk a mile
Crowns that energize the body with Might"....
Written by Wandehighflyer........
....,,,,,BFH.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEELING DEPRESSED? I AM HERE ✋
Do you know that at least, one in a gathering of four is possibly suffering from mental health illness which could possibly be as a result o...
When i was a Child
-
When I was a Child, I talked liked a child I thought like a Child I reasoned like a Child, but when i became an adult I put the ways of Chi...
2 comments:
More of these are on their way....
More of these are on their way....
Post a Comment